Made from Oxford nylon, the inside of the Truelove Forest Harness is padded with a soft mesh that produces the effect of a highly elastic sponge, protecting the skin of the animals during use. This harness is adjustable round the chest only and opens at the neck. The external parts are made of synthetic leather, guaranteeing durability and high resistance against all weather conditions. The adjustable high-density nylon straps are equipped with 3M reflective stitching, ensuring optimal visibility at night. There are two zinc alloy attachment buckles, one on the back and one on the chest for use as an anti-pull training or simply as a walking harness. Duraflex attachment clips allow the harness to be put on or taken off quickly.
- Highly durable padded harness, which is great at protecting skin
- Adjustable at the chest and has a neck opening
- External material is synthetic leather; giving high durability and resistance in all weathers
- Two attachments one at the back and at the chest to prevent pulling, or use simply as a walking harness
- Duraflex attachment clips allow the harness to be detached / attached quickly